BookinPortalSolution is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal Information We Collect from You
Generally, the type of personal data we collect is the information that we need to enable you to use our travel and other business services and/or products. This includes:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Some basic detail about your business & profession if any.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or commercial offers.
Uses Made of the Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, including emailing information from us and our commercial clients.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
In addition to the above, we undertake such day-to-day measures that are necessary for businesses providing services to consumers, such as bookkeeping, accounting, billing, fulfilling, anti-money laundering obligations and maintaining our website security. To the extent this is not mandatory under applicable laws; we undertake these measures based on our legitimate interest.
Disclosure of Your Information
- With third parties who help us manage our business and deliver our products and services, including promotional schemes. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality obligations and use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purposes of providing the contracted service to us. These third parties include service providers who help manage our IT and back office systems, detect fraudulent transactions and security incidents, manage communications and tailor marketing and advertising; verify payments such as banks and payment card companies; manage our data warehouses; provide services to administer our Platforms; provide internet services; host our facilities; and conduct research that assists us with understanding consumer interests.
- With third party advertising and social media platforms to provide advertising.
- Bank and payment providers to authorise and complete payments.
- With governments, government organisations and agencies, border control agencies, regulators, law enforcement, legal authorities and others as permitted or required by law, in relation to API or such other legal requirements as apply from time to time when travelling to or from a particular country, and to generally comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our Platforms, traffic patterns and Platform usage with our other entities or third party advertisers and social media and digital platforms to provide advertising.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Security of Information
In order to keep your personal data secure, we have implemented a number of technical and organizational security measures. We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures designed to protect the personal information that you share with us and safeguard the privacy, such as, by placing confidentiality requirements on our staff members and service providers; destroying or permanently anonymising personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; and following security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. BookinPortalSolution is not responsible for any third party’s actions or their security controls with respect to information that third parties may collect or process via their websites, services or otherwise.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
According to the applicable data protection legislation, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information:
- Right to access – To access personal information.
- Right to rectification – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to have your personal data erased (“right to be forgotten”).
- Right to restriction of processing – To restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability – You are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from us.
- Right to object – To object to the processing (including direct marketing) of personal information.
- Finally, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
If you wish to access any of the rights set out above, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, in particular before disclosing personal information to you.
You can exercise your rights by emailing us at [email protected]. You will receive acknowledgement of your request and we will advise you of the timeframe within which you will receive your information pack. We endeavour to respond to such requests within a month or less, although we reserve the right to extend this period for complex requests.
Tracking Technologies, Cookies and IP Addresses
We may use third-party web analytics services on our website. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies and web beacons help us analyse how visitors use our website, and may record data regarding your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address. We may use IP addresses for system administration, investigation of security issues and compiling anonymised data regarding usage of our website and/or mobile applications.